Friday, June 27, 2008

Waiting .. and still waiting ..


when it comes to the word "wait", i am the world's biggest looser. probably because i spent half of my life waiting.

waiting hopelessly for him to enter my life again. to sweep me off the floor. to steal my heart and my dreams again.

waiting for raya in the middle of ramadhan;
waiting for snow in the middle of KL;
waiting for the sun and moon to meet ...

as a poet, i express my feelings and thoughts as poems. so i wrote a special poem.
dedicated to my "waiting-ness".

warning: the poem is in malay. only those who are close to me or in higher level of malay can understand the meaning.

have fun!
ps/ i am not emo .. its juz this is the only picture i can find that actly connects to my feelings


************************************


Penantianku
---------------

Hanya Tuhan yang tahu
Kesediahn diri ini rasai
Dihimpit siang dan malam
Direbut cinta dan rindu

Hanya Tuhan yang tahu
Berat beban bahu ini menggalas
Mengheret kakiku yang kaku
Sementara minda kecilku ini keliru

Hanya Tuhan yang tahu
Penantianku bagai matahari menanti bulan
Penuh dengan harapan; bagai mahligai
Namun mustahil dikecapi walau bertarung nyawa dan cinta

Hanya Tuhan yang tahu
Betapa hatiku ini mendoa
Agar segala duka dan dusta ini
Ghaib, hilang, pergi walaupun buat sesaat

1 comment:

zahidah zailan said...

waiting and still waiting?
sape ouh?