Friday, June 27, 2008

I am stupid

"so how do expect me to live
alone with just me
cuz my world revolves
around you and
its so hard for me to
breathe..."
~No Air (Chris Brown ft. Jordin Sparks)
i am such a idiot.
all my life, people keep telling me "sheq, ur such an idiot, but u bright up my life".
i wanted to believe them. i wanted to believe that i am the world's biggest idiot.
but i cant.
the thought of brighten up their life took over all thought of my stupidity.i thought i was just another idiot who were there to entertain them. to cheer them up. but anna was right. stupidity will let you down.

i am stupid for falling for you. stupid for letting go of nazir for u. i even gave up hoping on aqil for u. but yet, u still havent notice the advantage i'm exposing.

dude, cant u see ??

i am madly in love with you !!

but i wont admit it. not in ur face, at least not out loud ...


No comments: